- 9-Volt Battery Included!
- Advanced with the Latest Technology & More Accurate than Standard Stud Finders- this stud finder wall scanner is launched after testing and upgrades for years. This wall detector adopts the most Advanced Sensor Technology for higher accuracy & efficiency on wood stud metal AC wire detection. Whether you are a professional, homeowner or a DIY enthusiast, you can find great use with this electronic stud scanner.
- 5 SCANNING MODES UP TO 60MM DEPTH -Our stud locator has multi-functions and can quickly and easily locate wood metal studs joists beams metal pipe rebar and live AC wire behind walls, floors, and ceilings. Stud Scan Mode scans through one layer of drywall up to 0.5 in.(12mm) and 1 in . (25mm) thick, and Deep Scan Mode for 2 layers of drywall up to 1.5 in. (38 mm) deep. Deep Scan Mode ensures a higher sensitivity when there are extra layers of wallboard.
- Upgraded Design of LCD Screen – Displaying the Desired Stud Material as Well as Its Precise Position – This digital stud scanner features large LCD display together with clear sound to detect the accurate location of stud metal AC wires. The direction and intensity on the LCD display would indicate whether you are closer to the target. This quick detection could save your time and efforts, making your project EASIER.
- Automatic Calibration and Ergonomic Grip for Comfortable Use -A fully calibration before using provides users with maximum reliability and accuracy. And the ergonomic design of this wall stud finder makes it comfortable to hold from any angle.
- Professional Design with Top Quality -Our Product Team has been dedicated to research and develop stud finders for many years, and we have professional technology and mature production process. This stud joist beam finder wall detector can quickly locate metal wood AC wires hidden in the walls, floors and ceilings, helping you find the exact stud while installing TVs, cabinets, garage shelves etc.
Stud finders are great for locating the studs behind your walls. The tried-and-true “tap and guess” method might work in a pinch, but how many holes do you really want in your wall? That’s why a proper stud finder is so crucial. Grabbing this stud finder can help eliminate some of the frustration and repainting that comes from less modern methods.
Whether you’re hanging a picture, mounting new TV, renovating part of your house, or working as a professional contractor, you need to know what is on the other side. Our stud finder is one of those tools that you would certainly need. This professional stud finder can be the difference between a successful DIY home project and a bad one.
Why choose this stud finder?
- Complete with the latest technology of density detecting software and circuitry to ensure higher accuracy.
- Deeper Sensing: large sensor area bringing you deeper scan for multi purposes.
- Automatically calibration when placing on the wall away from studs and wires, EASY to use.
- Large LCD screen utilizes a target indication bar to clearly locate objects behind walls or ceilings, find the exact stud.
- Ideal handy tool for hanging pictures, detecting wood and metal studs, locating live AC wires, and installing decorative items.
- Powered by a 9V battery (included) and features a low battery indicator.
Our electronic stud finder is equipped with advanced sensors that detect density changes in the dielectric constant (the relative permittivity) of the wall. When the sensor (inside the upper back of the device) gradually approaches the stud area, the readings of signal bar on the LCD screen will gradually become stronger to indicate the presence and position of the stud. This multi-scanner stud finder could quickly locate edges and centers of metal, studs, joists, pipes, live AC wire behind walls, floors and ceilings.
For its reliable ability to locate wood and metal wall studs, copper and steel pipes, and electric wires, this Wall Scanner stands out for its uncommon versatility. It features five scanning modes and a graphical LCD display for a range of cues including detection mode, signal strength, automatic calibration, and battery indication.
Except for wall hanging projects, this tool is very handy and useful, and it is a worthwhile choice for DIY people who have a lengthy to-do list. TAKE IT HOME AND START YOUR PROJECT SAFELY!