Kassa Silicone BBQ Gloves (Set of 2) – Heat Resistant Oven Mitt for Grilling, BBQ, Kitchen – Safe Handling of Pots and Pans – Cooking & Baking Non-Slip Potholders
The Kassa Silicone BBQ Gloves are an ideal cooking tool for every household. Whether you’re a professional chef, a grilling enthusiast, or a beginner in the kitchen – it’s important to keep your fingers and hands safe while you’re preparing food. The Kassa Cooking Gloves are superior to regular oven mitts because it will allow you to have more control of the items you will be grabbing. The gloves are a one-size-fits-all, allowing your whole family to enjoy this kitchen gadget. The Kassa grilling gloves are made from BPA-free material and are FDA approved.
- Multi-purpose: Silicone heat resistant gloves can be used for more than just taking items from the oven. They can also be used as grilling and barbecuing or even for removing items from hot water. Silicone gloves have been specifically designed to limit heat transfer from container to gloves.
- Waterproof: if you get splashed with hot water, or have to grab something from a hot pan, you won’t burn your hands. Regular oven mitts are not waterproof and you risk the chance of being scalded if the hot water soaks through.
- More mobility: Cloth oven mitts don’t give you a lot of opportunity for flexing or moving your fingers. Silicone gloves fit like your regular gloves, so you can easily move your fingers and turn your wrists.
- Washable: Simply rinse them under a tap and scrub with a bit of hand soap if needed. The gloves can then be dried off with a towel and are ready to be used again. Oven mitts are prone to stains and must be regularly cleaned to remain bacteria-free. Oven mitts must be tossed in the wash, and then they take forever to dry in the dryer
- Heat-resistant up to 425 degrees. This gives them the right amount of flex but still enables you to handle hot pans and platters with safety. Often oven mitts can make the hands hot if you hold a hot pan for longer than five seconds, so they can cause accidents if you can’t move the plate fast enough.
- Food-grade: These Silicone gloves made for the food industry have been FDA- approved for food safety. This means that you can handle food with them. You’ll want to ensure that you don’t use your silicone gloves for any other purpose in the kitchen, such as cleaning the sink or floor.
- Non-slip: Silicone gloves have a non-slip textured surface which will give you a better grip on slippery pots and pans. This provides additional safety that you simply can’t get with oven mitts