HONNS gloves combine old world craftsmanship with new world technology. Each pair is meticulously made with one goal in mind: Upending the monotony of ill-fitting, monochromatic handwear.
INTRODUCING THE MARYJANE GLOVE
The MARYJANE gloves are made for those cool days and cold nights around the city. The palm is crafted with butter-soft lambskin from time honored English tanneries with a wind blocking printed nylon on the back of hand. With a plush lining and ribbed wool cuff trim, this pair is soft inside and out. HONNS are built with pre-curved construction to provide greater comfort when worn, and finished with a touchscreen-conductive thumb and index finger so you can always remain connected. Available in a variety of prints, the playful designs are sure to leave a lasting impression in those cold winter months.
- IMPECCABLE STYLE: The HONNS MARYJANE gloves are built to weather cool days and cold nights in impeccable style. The leather styling is a smart finish to any autumn and winter look.
- SUPPLE LAMBSKIN: Soft and naturally water-resistant, HONNS gloves are made using lambskin from English tanneries with nearly two centuries’ experience. Our leather maintains its beauty over time.
- STAY WARM: Built for optimal warmth, the MARYJANE glove is made with a plush Eskimofur lining for softness and a wool cuff trim for custom fit that locks in warmth.
- PRE CURVED CONSTRUCTION: HONNS gloves fit and feel better than other gloves. That’s because they’re made to mimic the natural curve of the hand at rest. Your fingers aren’t flat, so why would your gloves be? Always fit and formed, these gloves are developed by pattern masters who have made gloves for the best athletes in the world.
- TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLE: You can always remain connected in HONNS gloves. Each pair features touchscreen-conductive tips on the thumb and index finger so you can type, text, and tweet no matter the weather.
You will receive an assortment of sizes Small, Medium and Large as long as quantities last.