The first photo shows the color/theme. Since these are hand blown, variations in the design will occur. The balance of the photos shows details and specifications.
- ATTRACT MORE HUMMINGBIRDS: The bright color and style of the hand-blown glass bottle make the hummingbird feeder more attractive for hummingbirds.
- SPECIAL PROCESS LEAK PROOF: The glass interface is equipped with a plastic threaded port through a special process, which fits more closely with the base, avoiding the situation that the glass of other brands of hummingbird feeders is directly screwed into the plastic base to cause gap leakage.
- SINCERE CARE FOR HUMMINGBIRDS: The base is equipped with perch for hummingbirds to rest, 4 bee baffles on flower core and an ant moat, all are lead-free and toxic-free.
- CONVENIENT TO USE: Easy to assemble, fill, and clean, the base is tightly sealed with a leak-proof gasket.
- RECYCLED MATERIALS: Includes free Metal S-Hook and Hemp Rope. This item is made from recycled materials to help preserve our environment for future generations.
HLHyperLink Hummingbird Feeder is one of the HLHyperLink brand’s most popular decorative feeders used to attract hummingbirds.
Handmade Blown Glass:
Almost all HLHyperLink glassware is handmade. During the manual blowing of the glass, the air cannot float, thus forming small bubbles. These bubbles represent the life of the glass. The slight convex vertical line mark left on the glass during the blowing process, as well as the bubbles are proofs of hand-made craftsmanship.
Not only attracting, but also offering meticulous care to hummingbirds.
The durable glass is resistant to damage and fading. Compared with plastic bird feeders, it performs better in all weathers.
hummingbird enthusiasts and make birds flock into your backyard.
Mix water and sucrose in the ratio of 4:1, boil and wait for it to cool down completely before pouring it into the feeder.
Do not use honey because honey is easy to ferment and damage hummingbirds.
– 1 hummingbird feeder (removable glass bottle and base with bee baffles and 1 rubber rings)
– 1 ant moat, 1 S-hook, 1 hemp, 1 cleaning brush and 1 rope (to hang the bird feeder)