- ✅ BUILDS IMAGINATION AND PUZZLE SOLVING: Your children and toddlers will build a castle, cabin, train track, or invent games with their new creations. With so many constructables, your girl, boy, or toddler will love these linking logs.
- ✅ SAFE – NO PAINT OR CHEMICALS: Freedom Logs are all natural old school playsets free from plastic or additives. These have a sanded finish making them safe to play with. Perfect for Montessori, stem, science, and classic preschool toys for stimulating the mind.
- ✅ EASY STORAGE AND CLEAN-UP: Build large structures with 75 pieces and stack the sets easily after play. Parts lay flat and stacking is simple in a box or bag. Build these on a table, on the floor, or in a classroom where cleanliness and order are a must. Easy on mom, dad, or the teacher!
- ✅ DEVELOPMENT BENEFITS: Freedom Logs supports key areas of children’s development growth. As they configure the house or structure parts together, they discover how balance and engineering works. They strengthen hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, spatial awareness and exercise their imagination!
- ✅ GREAT GIFT: looking for parent-child interaction toy kits to make build memories with your children? This classic Christmas, holiday, or birthday present will evoke nostalgic times as you tinker.
Freedom logs are made to stimulate the imagination and encourage creativity and dexterity in kids of all years and ages. Our pieces are made from New Zealand pine tree wood and is packaged in recycled cardboard. There is nothing added, which makes this craft easy on the environment and safe for anyone in the family. We believe that playing with Freedom Log games brings joy to children and to their parents. It’s an educational party!
✅ THE WOOD
The pieces have no chemical sealers making them safe for children and are hand cut from high quality lumber for precision. The beautiful wood can be painted or decorated at your pleasure (paint supplies not included). Each kit includes 75 pieces including 13, 9, 5, and 1 inch pieces to accommodate complex designs.
For Children Ages 3 and up.