WHAT IS THE THE THING IN YOUR LIFE YOU KEEP SAYING YOU HAVE NO TIME FOR? WHEN YOU SIT WITH YOUR FATHER, WHAT IS IT YOU NEVER SAY? WHAT IS THE FLAT-OUT STUPIDEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?
Questions like these are why My Life is more than just software. The revolutionary program now makes it possible to capture all of your feelings, thoughts and memories, combining them with personal photographs, voice and video to create an everlasting account of your journey through life.
And it’s simple. With “My Life,” you can spend just a few moments or a lifetime interviewing yourself about what you have done and the way you think and feel – and “My Life” will organize it for you. At any stage, you can share all or parts of it with friends and family.
Explore the Life Map and pick any subject of life you want to talk about. You can even organize the subjects and add your own. Create and Illustrate by browsing questions about the subject and answer with live video, audio, and text. Add family photos and home movies.
When you are done, print it, show it on screen, create a CD-ROM, or just keep a private record of who you are.
* A wealth of thought-provoking questions walk you through your life
* Make sure that your private thoughts remain private with one click password encryption.
* Don’t want to type, Record sound or video right within the program to tell your stories.
* Get a perspective on everything that’s happened to you with the Timeline feature
* Bring your dusty family albums to life by inserting images straight into your life story.
* The Life Map gives you a snapshot of where you have been, who you are, and where you will go……
Pentium or AMD K6 166MHZ
Microsoft Windows 95, Windows, 98, or Wintdows NT 4.0 or later
32MB of Ram
20MB of hard disk space available
Vido card displaying 800×600 rea
16-bit display adapter
Internet Explorer 4.0 (Not Included)